This past school year has been a busy one, and because of this I haven't posted often on Nick's Foundation website.
Even though I haven't posted, Nick's Foundation has still been busy!
Over the past few months, here are some of the things the foundation has been doing:
1. Helped a family collect the funds needed to build a ramp to their front porch for their daughter's wheelchair.
2. Helped purchase an IPad for a boy who is unable to communicate verbally with his family.
3. Helped send a seamstress to Haiti to deliver clothing she had made to children in a Christian school.
4. Supported Relay for Life with a $1,000 donation.
5. Continued the collection of pop tabs for Ronald McDonald Houses.
6. Continued resupplying of children's books to Nick Nooks in area doctor's offices and hospital.
OUR NEXT BIG VENTURE IS TO FOCUS ON THE ORPHANAGE IN INDIA......................
I'll have more information soon about this project!
Until then, know that your donations make a difference and your love and support mean the world to our family!
Thankful for all of you!