Monday, September 7, 2009

HUGE YARD SALE COMING UP OCTOBER 3rd!

Well, the Nick Nooks are just about ready to deliver to area doctor's offices and hospital waiting rooms! The decals look amazing! Thank you, Dave Bennett and Speedy Signs!!!

I've mailed several Adrienne's Angel Memory Boxes and a Basket of Hope in the past couple of weeks.

Tim and I went to a retreat this weekend for couples who have lost children. Wow! It was unbelievably moving and sooooooo good for both of us. Eleven other couples were there, and we made lifelong friends with others who are hurting just like us. I am so thankful.

I wanted to let everyone know that on Saturday, October 3rd, we will be having a HUGE yard sale where all proceeds will be going to the India Orphanage Project! Donations are welcome! We are so excited about this day!!!

If you would like to help, please email me at tammynischan@yahoo.com!!! I would be so happy to have you with us!!!

God bless you all!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment